Free 1 on 1 lessons
Our computer lessons cater to a range of abilities, starting from complete beginners. Bring your questions to your lesson and Gina will help you out.
9:30am – 3:30pm
Tutor: Gina Solomon
Appointments with the tutor are 30 or 60 minutes. Call 9201009 for an appointment
Bookings are essential and you must book in advance. You can book for 3 sessions at a time, (usually 2 or 3 weeks in advance)
Want to learn how to:
- surf the net? Find useful websites for news, shopping, books, timetables, health info, maps, online travel sites, social media, online radio, tv and music.
- use your laptop? (bring it along to your lesson)
- email and set up an email account
- be introduced to or ask any questions about Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- use Facebook, Skype, TradeMe, DropBox or YouTube
- scan documents and photos
- manage and edit your photos
- Gina is also knowledgeable about computer scamming, virus checks and ad blocking. Bring any questions along.
We run two computers; both run Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016. One is a standard desktop and the other is touch screen.